Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Antagon.

I have to rewrite since the original never posted. The joys of blogging. I called to confirm that I will need to bring my Antagon in to the center tomorrow. I don't know why they want me to but I will. I also have to refill my Gonal F prescription. I had the scrip transferred to the downtown Metro Drugs so I won't have to go all the way uptown again. Metro Drugs is awesome in that they have everything you need and do not have to order it. The pharmacist in the uptown location was super nice as well.

I wonder how people without insurance pay for all these drugs. The Gonal 5 450 IU is $950 a box. My insurance co-pay for 5 boxes of Gonal F 450 IU is $25. Instead of paying $950 x 10, I will be paying $50. Amazing. I have such a love/hate relationship with my insurance carrier. Usually, I want to strangle every person who works at Oxford. Today, I could kiss them all (maybe not on the lips, well, maybe if there is a cute guy that is cute).

No comments: