Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One Year Mark....

It's been one year since I froze my future children :) I still haven't used them yet but looking at the past year and how it went, I am SO glad I did the procedure a I am no closer to having children then I was last year at this time. I have not even taen a step in that direction yet. So, the decision to do it was such a smart one.

I finally recived answers to my questions which I will post in a day or 2 as I filed them away months ago and forgot to list them here. I also received a full copy of my doctor's article. I won't post it as I don't have the rights to do so. You can purchase the article online and I will post how when I leave my next post.

If anyone ever has questions, please feel free to post our comments, questions etc.

No comments: