Saturday, November 22, 2008


Today was a bit different. I actually had my songram done by my doctor. She told me I didn't have 6 eggs but that I had 6 in each ovary approximately. Better news. She said things were going along just as she hoped. She confirmed that my retrieval most likely would be Thusrday. I thought that as extremely ironic. Thanksgiving = future childre. That is a lot to be thankful for!

I also received my estrogen levels and instructions:
My estrogen level this morning was 1366 which is good according to the nurse.
Saturday night I am to take 300 IU of Gonal F. On Sunday evening, I am to take one shot of Antagon. On Sunday evening, I am to again take 300 IU of Gonal F. On Monday, I am to wake up, take Antagon and then go in for a sonogram, and blood test.

Here are the future kiddies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting!! That would be a Thankful Thanksgiving!!

Welcome to My World said...

Spicy
I am very exciting. Something to really be thankful for if all goes well.

Welcome to My World said...

Grrr....I mean excited....