Saturday, November 22, 2008

Not much to report yet.....

Yesterday morning, which was CD 8 (one week since my period started), I took my first shot of Antagon. Antagon suppresses your body from ovulating. It basically keeps the eggs cooking. Last night at about 10 PM, I took 375 IU of Gonal F. The Anatgon is easy to take. It is in a pre-filled (glass) syringe so I don't have to measure anything. The only thing I was told to do by the nurse is pull the plunger back a bit to break the seal. I shot up just as I did with the Gonal F. Both are subcutaneous.

Not much to report other than I still feel bloaty. I certainly am not eating as much as normal. I feel full all the time and once I start eating, I feel even more full and bloaty.

I am heading to bed as I am out of the house by 630 AM so I can be at NYU tomorrow at 7 when they open. I want to go in and get out quick. I have a sonogram and blood test scheduled. Hopefully, my follicles have grown. Maybe I even have some new ones growing.

The sample 'No Lupron EF Cycle' calendar Jennifer from NYU gave me shows that I might have my retrieval Thursday. Thursday is Thanksgiving. Happy Tday to me.

No comments: